CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday 17 November 2008

MY APOCALYPSE



ClaustrophobicCrawl out of this skinHard explosiveReaching for that pinFeel thy name exterminationDesacrating, Hail of FireSo we cross that lineInto the gripsTotal eclipseSuffer unto my apocalypse!Deadly visionProphecy revealedDeath magneticPulling closer stillFeel thy name annihilationDesolating, Hail of FireSo we cross that lineInto the gripsTotal eclipseSuffer unto my apocalypse!My apocalypse... Go!Crushing metal, Ripping SkinTossing body mannequinSpilling Blood, Bleeding GasMangle flesh, Snapping spineDripping bloody valentineShattered face, spitting glassSplit apartSplit apartSplit apartSplitSpit it out!What makes me drift a litter bit closerDead man takes the steering wheelWhat makes me know it's time to cross overWords you repeat until I feelSee through the skin the bones they all rattleFuture and past they disagreeFlesh falls away the bones they all shatterI start to see the end in meSee the end in me...ClaustrophobicClimb out of this skinHard explosiveWaiting for that pinViolate, annihilateWounds unto my eyesObliterate, exterminateLife itself deniedFeel thy name as hell awakensDestiny, Inhale the FireBut we cross that lineInto the gripsTotal eclipseSuffer unto my apocalypse!Tyrants awaken my apocalypse!Demon awaken my apocalypse!Heaven awaken my apocalypse!Suffer forever my apocalypse!

0 comments: